Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5, 2010- Day 67

Today I went to the Greek Festival with Kim and stood in the longest line ever for the most amazing gyro!! A guy who was working asked us if we were looking for a table and I quickly said yes. He said, "Well I don't have one but follow me". Then he started asking people if they could move so we could sit. Kim and I were embarrassed and laughing.  When that didn't work he took us to a Reserved table and told these older folks that we were going to sit there.  Before he left he told us that we could sit there until someone kicked us out. We enjoyed the Greek music but left soon after we finished eating. We didn't want to be asked to leave the table! After the festival we headed to Soulard. It is so beautiful there! Below is the 9th Street Abbey.

1 comment:

Followers