Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 17, 2010- Day 79

Tonight did not start or end like I planned it. Don't you love when that happens? I knew, just KNEW my pic today would be of the hot air balloons @ the balloon glow in Forest Park. Well I didn't plan for getting off work 1 1/2 late, hitting traffic on 40, and sitting on Lindell for what seem liked forever. After my awful parallel park job I started walking to the glow. As I was walking up the fireworks started so YES I missed it.  I'm so annoyed by this point!!! I somehow meet up w/ my friends and relief, a glass of wine later I'm finally OK. Maria & Roman offered to drive me to my car which was parked a mile away. On the way we stopped for a mini-night photo session.  AWWWW this is the exact spot where they said,  "I DO" over 1 year ago.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Kelly you gave me goosebumps!!! Love you and thanks for letting us be your pic of the day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers