Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2010- Day 36

I can't believe I got these shots today!!! That's right I was there at the premiere in Chesterfield for the new movie, The Other Guys starring Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg!!!! It all started off a little rocky when I stepped up close to the fence to get in a good spot for the pictures. I heard this old woman loudly say, "Well we'll just step in front of her." She kept going with it til finally I looked at her and said, "I did not shove your daughter out of the way, I stepped into this open space. There is plenty of room here for everyone. I don't see what the problem is." As her jaw dropped, I turned around and waited for Mark & Will! Shout out to the lovely ladies chatted with me!! Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell were literally a foot from me. I am completely star struck.

7 comments:

  1. FREAKIN' FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for the shout-out, Kelly!! It was fun meeting you! You got some great pics :)
    Betsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you're officially "favorited." I'll be following you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh kelly..this is so awesome...I don't know how many more surprises I can handle from you...LOL!! I am so excited you are getting to experience all this!! Keep up the good work paparazzi! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just like you said OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You rock Kelly!! How the heck do you always find all these people. Like lady gaga says...Papa-Papa-Paparazzi!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing. I'm so speachless. THere's not a word to describe your talent. your pics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG... You lucky lucky girl!!! That is freaking awesome!! I was sittin at home thinking, I wonder if Kelly is going to go to that and get some shots.. And you got some great close ups. ahhhhh! I wouldve loved to of seen that!! You are awesome woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys!!! It was a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Bell!! Did u get an autograph?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers