Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010- Day 51

I don't know whether to thank the STL police or be mad at them. After happy hour with some friends Kim went with me to Forest Park.  As we were driving down Kingshighway we noticed a lot of police. In Forest Park there were more police with flashing lights and a police van with a light shining into a pond. We knew something was up but kept driving. With sirens in the background I nervously got my shot below at the Welcome Center. We come home to find out suspects were on the loose in the park and their SUV was submerged in the pond. UHH thanks STL cops for letting us drive in the park with suspects running free. No warning or anything! I am thankful that I got my shot today, safely I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers