Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18, 2010- Day 49

I miss my grandma. It's only been a couple of months since she passed. Sometimes it feels like longer. I miss her laughter and hugs. I miss talking to her and hearing her stories. I'm sad to know she won't be here when I get married and have kids. This year will be the year of 1st's. I've already had my first birthday without her, 1st Fourth of July. Her birthday has also passed. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be hard. Even though she wasn't well last year, she was here. I want to forget when she was sick and those last days. I wish those awful memories would disappear.  Below here is a rose from her casket. It's been hanging in my room since May 10th, the day of the funeral. I miss you Grandma more then words can describe! 


1 comment:

Followers