Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010- Day 7

Wow, it's already been a week today that I started my project!! I can't believe it. Today I came across the saddest sight, which would be the picture below. An abandoned pool. Maybe I'm a little weird but I like old vacant buildings and things. The weird thing about this was, it was in an active park. A new playground was nearby yet the pool was out of order. I could almost hear the sounds there, little kids yelling, the splash of the water as people jumped off into the deep end, the smell of hot dogs. Mmm and that pool smell, what is it chlorine and something? Right?


5 comments:

  1. I like this one a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Im going by Anonymous now...Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sometimes I can really relate to this empty pool. This picture is really good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers