Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

365 Day Project- July 1st 2010- Day 1

Ok guys & gals, this is it. I'm starting a new project called the 365 Day Project. I am going to take and upload one picture everyday for a year. My goal is to upload 1 picture each day, no matter what!! I'm not setting a theme or anything so this will really be about what or who is in my life at the time. Exciting right?? I can't wait either!!! So I'm starting tonight, it's before midnight so it still counts!!!

Day 1- July 1st, 2010:
LOVE. A four letter word that means so much to so many. I LOVE love. Who doesn't? To be loved by friends, family, & that special someone is amazing. One of my favorite bible verses is "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
This small trinket has an even deeper meaning for me. Growing up I remember it at my Grandma Jan's house. It sat on the kitchen counter and held rubber bands of all things! I always LOVED it. Well my Grandma passed away this year. I LOVED her sooo much. When we were sorting through some things, I came across this and almost cried! I opened it up and what do you know, it still has rubber bands in it. Now I have it and I really believe the saying on it is true!!
I LOVE you Grandma

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I remember this too:) I can't wait to see what you take these next 364 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Haha now I can learn from you! Keep it up :) (I also love that can's quote, so true)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so amazing and so special....this idea is awesome kelly...keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers