Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 21, 2010- Day 21


I can totally understand the paparazzi's addiction to photographing the stars. Here I was today @ Ronnie's theater and I was nervous before he even showed up. I didn't know why. Then after 30 mins of waiting his black SUV pulls up. Hundreds of girls are WOO-ing and shouting. Then the crowd pressed in. I was being pushed and smashed. It was crazy! I just started snapping away. Meanwhile older women are behind me cursing at how its their turn to see him. Sorry ladies, you should have gotten here earlier. Thank goodness I'm tall! Afterwards I was shaking, my heart was pounding, and I felt dizzy. It was like an adrenaline high and totally worth it. Zac Efron, you are hot. I wasn't a fan until today! Wow, I could melt in those gorgeous blue eyes!!



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! I FLIPPIN' LOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT MAN! HE IS SOOOO HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he?? He was so cute when he got out of the car. he ran his fingers through his hair and laughed. I was like AWWWW.

    ReplyDelete

Followers