Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥Zana & Rick....ENGAGED ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was excited and nervous when my friend Zana asked if I would take her and Rick's engagement pictures. This was my first engagement session! Zana was prepared. She had each location picked out, SLU area, the coffee shop where they first met (awwww), and downtown.
Zana & Rick are adorable together! They are so sweet and kind to each other. If you need to see a couple completely in love and completely happy it's Rick & Zana. They didn't need much direction either. Rick kiss her, didn't have to say that. Zana lean your head on his shoulder, nope she already did that. It's like they instinctively knew how to look cute!
I love you guys and thank you for letting me be a part of your day!




They even sat at the exact same table where they met for the first time!



To get this shot was kind of funny, kind of scary. We had to wait for traffic to be completely clear and once the light turned red we ran out into the street to get the shot. It had to be quick! And don't they look every bit of calm?

1 comment:

  1. awesome work kelly...you are def a pro at this....love it!! The last pic is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Followers