Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Brittney, Josh, & Caydence

I had such a good day with these 3! You might remember Caydence, Brittney, and Josh from previous posts.  I took Caydence's 1st Birthday pics earlier this year! 
We started out in Forest Park and ended the day in Tower Grove. These first few pics were taken before the session officially started. She is so cute!
This beautiful family made my day easy! I hope you guys enjoy!




I think she was trying to tell me something!




Beautiful fam!


Sometimes things don't go as planned.....Caydence really did not want to take any more pictures. Can you tell? She was much more interested in..........

as she called it.... The Ball! If you look closely in the picture above you can see the concrete "ball" behind her.  And below she happily sat for a few shots!

Thank you to the man with the dog! Caydence didn't really want to look my way anymore but she did notice the dog. The man stopped behind me in order to keep Caydence's attention towards the camera!



Caydence really liked playing in the leaves!


I can still hear Brittney laughing!

1 comment:

Followers