Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

September 30, 2010- Day 92

Going to the Cardinals game tonight I thought for sure my pic today would be something to represent the St Louis Cardinals.  But what have I learned folks? Expect the unexpected. I sit down to find out Alice in Chains is sitting a row ahead of me.  I immediately text my cousin, Tarisa who absolutely loves them! I knew my mission, autographs and pics please!!! I couldn't let T down. I was so nervous. There is something uncomfortable and awkward about asking someone for their autograph and picture. Around the third or fourth inning I psyched myself up enough to ask one of the band's managers if I could get a pic. (See the bald guy below).
Mike was the nicest guy ever!  He happily obliged. I thanked him again and he said "This is the best part, I love meeting fans." Cool man!
I want to thank Nina who took these first 2 pics. Whoo whooo! You're awesome girl!
And to be fair since I said I would be taking a pic everyday for this next year, I took the last pic. 

Getting autographs for my cousin, T!


2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I love you! You are the best cousin in the world!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy paparazzi!! This is awesome, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers