Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17, 2010- Day 109

Aunt Carole's birthday continues! We went horseback riding for her birthday present. It was an adventure. My horse, Bueno was not bueno.  I was waiting for everyone to get saddled up when the owner walked my horse away from this pavilion. She explained "This is his herd and he needs to see it." Fine with me. Until Bueno noticed feed and walked over to it. I pulled back on the reins with no luck. Bueno then proceeded to kick the horse that was eating and began to eat! I was a little nervous after that. But the trail ride was awesome! I hope everyone had a good time! I think Bueno liked the carrots that Aunt Carole brought for all of the horses. I took this as he was looking for more treats from me!

1 comment:

Followers