Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

~H.~ Family Session

 When my sister approached me about a family session for her in-laws I was excited and then nervous. Wait, you mean everyone?, I asked. Yes, she calmly replied. I quickly counted and realized this would be session with 12 adults & 5 children. Deep breath, I can do this!
Then my sister filled me in on why this session was important. Her in-laws have been married for 40 years! This session was to be a gift and the product would include a gorgeous framed family pic.
Below you will meet the entire family, one couple at a time.

Let's start at the beginning.....

Happy 40 years Mark & Maria!







































As we started little Logan wasn't too happy with us. After debating if we should take a break or not Logan stopped crying. Brenna glanced down and saw Logan's calm face and asked, What about this? I quickly snapped away!


So cute brother-in-law, sister, and niece!


Mark, Mia, & Melissa love it!

 The newest addition, Kinleigh!

And one on the way!






























And the entire family! You all were wonderful! I hope you a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers