Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cassandra & Jesse- Wedding- 6.2.12

Have you ever been in the presence of true love? For those that attended Cassandra & Jesse's wedding, I know you have. The love they share is evident to all those around them. Not only are they completely in love, but they are also the kindest and sweetest people you'll ever meet.  The sweetness carries through even down to the significant day they chose to marry. Cassandra & Jesse's wedding date was their one year dating anniversary. (see I told you sweet!) 
This couple is also easygoing and so much fun! Jesse was confident and relaxed. Cassandra was happy and excited.  What more could you ask for?





Jesse & his Guys!


Check out her gorgeous dress!





A prayer before the ceremony. 

I noticed later how Cassandra and her dad were holding hands. Awwww!

Cassandra- you are gorgeous and your love for Jesse shows right here!


I don't know what Jesse was saying but I'm pretty sure it was something that made Cassandra laugh.




A handsome/beautiful bridal party to match!



I love the toes!







Gorgeous ladies!



Muuaaah!



Congratulations Cassandra & Jesse!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! I love them! you did a very good job!!!!! And you were so much fun! Thank You for putting up with the crazy wedding party:D and capturing my beautiful sister and Jesse's day!
    Angela (The little sister):D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! I really enjoyed everyone and the day. Everyone I met was so nice and helpful!

      Delete

Followers