Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Jaime's Christmas Session


Jaime had been telling me since the summer that we should get together... "We should soooo do Christmas cards with Gigi." she cheerfully announced. Honestly, my first thought was a cat, she wants her Christmas card to include her cat- Gigi. How the heck am I going to pull this off? You seriously can't make a cat pose. They aren't like a dog. Sit...stay. Good boy/girl!... None of that. I agreed. I'm fearless like that!

I arrived at Jaime's to the lovely sounds of Christmas music and decorations galore! First we got Jaime's shot. I grabbed a stool and shot from above. 


When I got down to review the pics..........what .....is this Gigi is ready to pose for me.. all cool like that? How did this happen you ask? I like to think Gigi sensed my amazing photo skills and wanted to get her close up on.......or she was just in a really good mood that day........let's pretend it was the 1st answer!

So cute... ...you too Jaime!


And the finale pic! SOMEHOW Jaime was able to secure the reindeer hat on and Gigi lasted about 4 frames before she peeled Rudolph off her head!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers