Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brandon- Senior Session 2011

If I had to describe Brandon in 3 words I would say.... confident, easygoing, & awesome!!!! We totally clicked at the Graffiti wall for his session. My corny jokes and his laugh made for an amazing day and great photos. 
I was excited and nervous, for this, my first senior session. Brandon made my job easy though! He is a total natural in front of the camera. I think you will agree!
Brandon- I wish you all the luck in the world and the college that you choose will be lucky to have you!!

There is that laugh I mentioned!


Didn't I tell you..... He totally looks like a model!








 So serious and studious!

I can still hear him laughing!!

A fave!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures Brandon..Love Cousin Val in Nashville, TN

    ReplyDelete

Followers