Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011- Day 226

I'm sure you're aware that my sister's have had very exciting news for 2011. Kimberly- Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. Crista- 10 little fingers and 10 tiny toes, lots and lots of little pink bows. How exciting!  But this sister has news of her own! What is missing from this picture? My apartment key! In a few weeks I will be moving! I can't wait. I was approved yesterday, deposit is down, and will be signing the paperwork this week. Now the fun can begin, shopping. Let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy for you, Kelly!! Umm, shopping can begin now! Here's to a new chapter and 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chica, congrats!!!!!! I'm So excited for ya! Cant wait to see it..and like I said let me know if you need any help..enjoy all the shopping it will be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! (you know what that's for)
    I cant wait to see it! Kim's right, new chapters all around!

    ReplyDelete

Followers