Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zana & Rick's Wedding 12.10.10

I was so excited to be the second shooter for Zana & Rick's wedding. Zana asked me early on if I wanted to second shoot for the experience. I gladly accepted and once I talked with Nicole, her photographer, we were set. Thank you Photography by N.Cole for letting me second shoot!
Zana and Rick had a private intimate ceremony at their church. After some quick pics in and outside of the church we all headed downtown for a few more after pictures! It was so much fun! I was amazed at how quickly the day flew by! Rick even surprised the guests by singing "Marry Me" by Train to his new wife!
Zana you are a beautiful bride and a wonderful friend! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. And Rick you are such a sweet awesome guy! Take care of each other!
Love ya!
.

Getting ready...

So beautiful!




Pretty girls!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers