Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Introduction of Me

Well this is my first official post! Go me! First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Kelly Mantia and I love photography. Ever since I can remember I have loved taking pictures and trying to capture that perfect moment. I've been almost obsessed with documenting my life and everyone in it! While photography has been my passion, I have not pursued it until now. I would love to one day be a full-time self employed photographer. For now I am working hard to make my dream a reality.

Ciao!
Kelly
Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. – Imogen Cunningham

4 comments:

  1. GO KELLY GO!!!! I love the one of them in the archway! I want my pictures done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Love them! I like the one where they are touching nose to nose. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweseome job, Kelly!! I love the pics of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly you are awesome!!! Keep the great pics coming!!! Can't wait to see pics of the next photoshoot you do!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers